Military Transfer Students
Military transfer students have served in the United States Military and have an 'active duty' or 'veteran' status.
Special Considerations for Military Transfer Students
- Every campus in the UNC system has a counselor on staff to help make the transfer process as easy as possible.
- Some specialized training could count as college credit.
How do I transfer to a UNC campus from the Military?
- Select a campus.
- Choose a degree program using the Program and Degree Finder (also called the Academic Program Inventory or API).
- Apply through the campus of your choice or visit CFNC.org.
- Contact the Military Transfer Office at the campus of your choice.
- Contact the transfer counselor at the campus of your choice.
- Review information provided by the Finance office (including G.I. Bill) on the campus of your choice.